1. Support methods whereby citizens may provide input to budget and budgeting policies, including advisory boards.
2. Support methods for informing the citizens of county needs and county procedures in the budget process.
3. Encourage increasing county revenue sources by:
a. Exploration of profit-making enterprises
b. New development fees and establishment of special districts
c. Charging fees for direct services
4. Support an objective formula that would establish cost-effective services with a balance between need, number served, geographic area, cost of service and revenue generating potential.
5. Support cost effective contracting for services considering maximum efficiency and type of service.
6. Support policy for the provision of services that will consider needs of citizens versus convenience for county personnel.
7. Support volunteer service where there is no critical dependency.
8. Support a professional budgeting process that uses technically appropriate methods consistent with the above objectives.