Am I eligible to vote?
At a minimum, you must be 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen to be eligible to vote. Read the First Time Voter Checklist to see what your state may also require.
You can also reach out to your State and local election offices for more information on voter eligibility. Use U.S. Vote Foundation’s lookup tool to find your election offices.
How do I register to vote?
You can also register to vote with your state’s voter registration form. You can obtain the form in person from the following public facilities:
- state or local election offices
- the department of motor vehicles
- public assistance agencies
- state funded programs that serve people with disabilities
- any public facility a state has designated as a voter registration agency (such as a public library, public school, and city or county clerk’s office).
This form may also be used to report a name or address change to the voter registration office or to register with a political party.
Click the Link Below to Download Important Voter Information for 2020