Our Units are a wonderful place to become better informed about topics of interest to the residents of Tarrant County and to know those League members in your area of the County. Your presence will make a difference and your voice counts.
Unit Meetings are on hiatus for the summer and will resume in September. Mark your calendar for the 3rd week of the month and make plans to attend a Unit meeting:
- 3rd Monday - Arlington Area Unit; 7 PM, Fielder Museum, 1616 W Abram, Arlington.
- 3rd Tuesday - NE/Mid-Cities Unit Meeting; 6:45 PM, Barnes & Noble in the Shops at NE Mall; Melbourne Rd. next to Best Buy.
- 3rd Thursday - Fort Worth Downtown Lunch Unit; NOON, Trinity Terrace in the Sunroom on the ground floor, 1600 Texas Street. Lunch is optional. You may either bring a sack lunch or purchase lunch at the Bistro across the hall (recommended time for ordering is 11:30 AM).
- 3rd Thursday - South/Southwest Dinner Unit; 6 PM, la Madeleine French Bakery & Café at Hulen just north of I-20 in the shopping center.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Unit Topics for 2019 - 2020
- September 2019 - Open Government
- October 2019 - Texas Constitutional Amendments plus a short review of voting centers and other changes to voting in Texas
- November 2019 - Preparing for the 2020 Census
- December 2019- No Unit meetings ~ enjoy the holidays
- January 2020 - Review and possible revision of our local Program
- February 2020 - State Legislation vs. Local Control
- March 2020 - Cancelled
- April 2020 - Cancelled
- May 2020 - Units meet at own discretion. Plan to attend the Annual Meeting via Zoom.