Vote411.org is a “one-stop shop” for election related information:
- National, State & Local candidate info
- Polling place locations
- Online voter registration tool
- ID requirements
- Absentee ballot info
- Ballot measure info
- Early voting options
- Election dates
Enter your address to find your polling place, create your personalized voters' guide and find everything you need to vote! With your personalized guide, you will:
- see everything that will be on your ballot,
- compare candidates' positions side-by-side,
- print out a personalized ballot with your choices to take with you on Election Day.
The next election is July 14, 2020 - Primary Runoff
- If nobody votes, it is not a democracy.
- If you don’t vote, people will not take you seriously.
- Voting is how you define yourself as part of something larger than yourself.
- If you do not vote, someone else will make the decisions for you. Voting is part of your independence.
- It matters. It matters to the future of you, your family, your community.
- People who don’t voter are letting down their families and community.
- Moms, do you have an 18 year old in the family? If so, get him/her registered and be sure they vote.
- Refusing to vote isn’t rebellion. It’s surrender.
- Love your country? Prove it. Vote.
- Voting is the great equalizer. The richest billionaire in American gets just one vote, the same as me.
- What do the smart people do? They vote. Be a voter.
- Elections have consequences. Be a voter.
- Elected officials make all the big decisions, and they listen to the people who vote.
- If you don’t vote, you’re invisible to the elected officials wo make all the big decisions.
- People with money spend billions on elections for television, mailers, people to make phone calls and knock on doors. They spend the money to influence voters. If it didn’t matter, they wouldn’t do it.
- If you don’t vote because you think your vote doesn’t matter, then the people wo don’t want you to vote have won.
- Bad people are elected by the good people who did not vote.
- Win or lose, people who vote make a difference. The only ones who don’t matter are the ones who don’t vote at all.
- Hundreds of thousands of American have died to protect your right to vote. You owe it to them to vote.
- It is the right thing to do.
Your Elected Officials
Click here forYour Elected Officials which provides the contact information for the current elected officials for Tarrant County. Please feel free to share this document with anyone you wish.